The BODYPROX Knee Brace with Gel Pack goes one step further in providing you with support and injury relief. Get the healing properties of temperature therapy and the support provided by lightweight compression. Great for sudden sports injuries or chronic knee conditions such as ACL injuries, tendonitis, meniscus tears, arthritis, and bursitis, and can help with swelling after surgery.
Icing is most beneficial after a sudden injury. It will help reduce swelling and relieve pain by numbing the area. Heating is excellent for chronic pain. If you are experiencing tight or sore muscles after exercise, applying heat will help relax the area.
Limit the usage of either technique to 15-20 minutes, as recommended by professionals.
Neoprene, Velcro, PVC, Liquid Gel
- Hands-free design, removable gel pack
- Compression & temperature therapy
- Velcro closures
- Microwave safe heating
One size fits most
- Remove gel pack and hand wash in cold water
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry
- No bleach or fabric softener
- Do not wring out
- Store in a dry place away from direct sunlight & heat.
- Microwave gel pack for 15 seconds and test temperature. Repeat in intervals of 5 seconds until desired temperature. Timing may vary.