In 2021, there are more than 3 million people who were treated in emergency rooms due to sports injuries and other that involve recreational equipment for bodybuilding. The activities most associated with this injury data are cycling, basketball, and exercise.
Now, if you are an avid sports enthusiast or a gym rat, it’s vital to not be included in the millions of people getting serious injuries every year. Trust us, it’s not the type of ‘pain’ you want to ‘gain’. With this in mind, look for the best methods to avoiding sports injuries – and what’s a better way to do that than investing in high-quality sports safety gear, right?
Importance of Injury Prevention During Sports
To state the obvious, the importance of sports injury prevention is to make sure that you are safe while you are doing a plethora of exercise to keep your body healthy and fit. By avoiding sports injuries, you can develop precautionary measures, identify budding risks when using gym equipment or doing any sports activity, and make sure that you are on top of your game while following safety protocols.
Aside from using sports safety gear, you may also prevent injury during sports by doing warm-up exercises, stretching, proper hydration, and cooling down after physical activity.
Different Types of Bodyprox Protective Gear for Injury Prevention
Bodyprox is a premier brand that offers high-quality gear for sports protection. Here are some safe and reliable products that you may like:
- Knee Pads – Bodyprox knows no bounds when it comes to protective gear importance. So, these Bodyprox knee pads are made with shock-absorbing EVA foam to minimize risks of injuries in terms of collision and impact when doing sports.
- Elbow Pads – Elbow injuries are anticipated for sports like cycling and volleyball. To take no chances, elbow pads are especially useful for these sports or other activities that require you to fall forward.
- Flexible Shin Guards – Lower extremity injuries such as strains, fractures, or contusions are likely to happen for athletes. To be on the safe side, wearing flexible shin guards allows you to protect yourself from damaging soft tissues and other common injuries.
- Padded Shorts – Padded Shorts are especially useful for cyclists to allow their bodies to breathe. It can also wick away sweat and absorb moisture to avoid irritation when biking.
- Wrists Guards – Head over heels in love with racquet sports? Make sure to wear Bodyprox wrists guards to be able to stand wrist rotation while powering your performance with accuracy.
- Baseball Shirt Chest Protector – Just like helmets, baseball shirt chest protectors are created to absorb and equally distribute the force of a striking object – making a less hurtful impact.
How to Use Bodyprox Gear to Reduce Your Risk of Injuries During Sports?
Bodyprox offers high-quality gear to make sure that you are safe while doing your favorite sports. However, as a major injury prevention tip, it’s important to ensure that the gear you are using is designed for the sport you are playing. Otherwise, you might be doing more harm than good.
To make sure that you are using the right protective gear, do your due diligence to research or talk you your coach about what equipment to use.